TOWN OF FAYAL
SKATING RINK ATTENDANTS
The Town of Fayal is seeking skating rink attendants to monitor the warming shack and skating rinks for the 2022-2023 season. Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for opening and closing facilities according to the rink policy.
- Supervise and monitor warming house facility and skating rinks.
- Maintain and clean warming house areas and restrooms.
- Shovel snow to building entrance and clean skating rink surfaces of snow as required.
- Patch holes and large cracks in ice.
- Assist young skaters with skate lacing.
- Monitor skating rinks to ensure safe skating.
- Maintain and control equipment inventory.
- Provide general direction and supervision to youth and adults.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Tentative Work Schedule:
Weekdays 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
****If the temperature falls below zero, the rink will be closed****
To Apply: A complete job description and application package for employment is available online at www.fayaltwp.org (see attachment below) or at the Fayal Town Hall located at 4375 Shady Lane, Eveleth MN 55734. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
For more information, please contact Heidi Coldagelli at (218) 744-2878 or email@example.com.
The Town of Fayal is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.